The Lit Awakening | Featuring the Back from the Dead Onur

     Just when you thought I would quit my blog-- err...          
I kind of gave up on my blog. I didn't delete it though because memories are things that exist. (Hear that AlexiLime?) So anyways, I will tell you what to expect from this blog.

  • Actually Good Content
  • Four Posts Every Week
  • I will try my best to make one post on Wednesdays (about personal experiences/tales), Fridays (Top 15s/lists)Saturdays (about news/updates), and Sundays (a review/talk about a game)
  • Each post will range from at least 3-13 pages long since I want quality in my posts (while still keeping them interesting to viewers, of course)
  • On the second Saturday of every month, I will make a Comment-a-tron where you send me memes and I will grade them (totally did not steal that off of LWIAY)
  • Every March, April, June, and July, on the third Wednesday, I will create a puzzle for you guys to solve
  • A shoutout in every post other than this one
Noice, right?

Comments