The End of the Boxballs | Ft. The Ultimate Fly Terminator LeBron Baran


Dead was fly?

I killed it...


     Actually, my aunt (May) did by accidentally crashing her car into our house and running over the insect. Oh yeah, and a couple of days later, I got bit by a radio-acti--


Camp is beeg?


Yes it is. But kids there are still singing "Do You Want to Build a Snowman" by Anna and, oh, Eric Shaws do I love that song!


     Being serious though (and I rarely am), my first day wasn't the best. Long story short, I wasn't able to get into the group that literally all of my friends were in even though I had a reserved spot on that group (and I was supposed to be inside of it). So instead, I ended up with a group with kids who still spin Batman-flavored FIDGET SPINNERS :(


     At least we play kickball all day so YA-YEEEEEEEEEEET--


Why is Nintendo and Microsoft friendz?


Yep, its happening. Its the end of the world. We won't live for much longer... Its the year of 2019 and the impossible is happening. Not only is it the end of the world (*makes noises of pity* Who cares about that anyways??) but, Neentendo is making friendz with the Microsoftos. 

     What led up to this? Well, let me take you through a journey, a journey of satisfying defeats, dead memes, chicken nuggets, and sacrific-- Oh you want me to skip to the point, OH then I just created a nickname for you: skipper. And no doggie, don't whimper,-- OKAY FINE, your new name is--
     The History (if Comic Sans MS was an available font on Blogger then I would've used it): It all started when Sony (Ha, Sony! Wait, I still own a PS4...) refused to support Crossplay in Minecraft (my duuuudes). So Microsoft and Nintendo (being the ones which did support it) made a commercial on it, and soon enough, they started getting closer to each other. They were now officially married. THE END. JK, but they were becoming buds. Soon enough, Banjo-Kazzoie in Smash and Cuphead on Switch. Based on this, I really hope that they also port Ori and the Blind Forest over to Switch. Its a good thing to know that Microsoft is now alongside Bethesda and Ubisoft as Nintendo's friends.

How and where equals T-Series?


Da Turning Point (or iHob and Costco I forgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet).


How and where equals Onward?


Unlike many other Pixar films, Onward grasps the idea of magic and...  destroys it (and it actually looks really good, I'm looking at you Brave). In their world, magic is a long-gone fad, and barely anyone could get in touch with it anymore. That's when Thor and Peter Parker-- sorry. That's when the teen boy who is played by Tom Holland and the bigger teen boy (his older brother) who is played by Chris Hemesworth go on a "quest" to avenge their dead father by discovering bits of magic left. Oh boy am I going to cry during this movie, I could tell. (Note: That description may not be 100% correct because the summary of the movie is apparently not made by Pixar itself but by some other publishing company.)


     As long as they chose the right director, the movie should be just fine.


How and where equals the Rise of Skywalker?


Actually, my next post is going to be dedicated to that.


Goodnight ya'll... When life gives you lemons, you use them to kill every last boxball on Earth. 


DEssscripasito


I have no idea why the font above for the description is so small. Anyways, I told you I'd deliver (I never told you anything). You should check out my bro-fist's blog too: www.arcabaran.com. My friend, Burak Obama, also has a legit blog: http://biloglu.blogspot.com/. Actually, no NO-- The site isn't secure never mind!!--


(That was a joke) Anyways, I just tried out Undertale and not only is it the best indie game of all time, but it has a better theme than Megalovania (another amazing theme from the game). By the way, boxball is the most annoying game-- Spider-Man: Far From Home turned out good and let me know that there is even more to the Marvel Cinematic Universe after The Avengers: Endgame. Oh, and this totally isn't a rickroll: McDonalds.com. This is the actual link to Burak's Blog: http://biloglu.blogspot.com/. Happy B-Day Ege.

Comments

Post a Comment