The Fly That Could | Ft. The Omega-est Person On Earth: OnUr Bread

How's it going guys, my name is Onu-- What what?!

     How's it goi-- Fine okay okay, stop! I removed the schedule okay? It's too hard to maintain-- AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHH!!!


Why is I back?

Well to answer that question; I stomped on a fly... (It actually stomped on me because it thought I was done with my blog so I was forced to make this post!)

What is Gamora?

I really don't know.

Who is Bo Peep?

A lost toy. 

Just kidding guys, I couldn't of stopped there-- OH THERE"S THE FLY AGAIN--

Who is Toy Story 4?

👏Movie Review👏

     Before I start my review, I want to tell you the long and fascinating tale of how I encountered that pitiful fly again.
 
     It actually wasn't a fly, it was a chicken.

     Anyways, I watched Toy Story 4 last Friday and had mixed thoughts on it. I felt that the emotional ending didn't fit Woody as a character, and it felt as though the first half of the movie was a short. The movie was very predictable but different (in a great way) and proved that Toy Story can be different every now and then. I personally am a huge Toy Story fan so it broke me that it didn't end up being as good as I expected it to be.
     But the more I thought about the events in the movie, the better it sounded. Bonnie was a great character who helped carve through the otherwise packed story. But she kind of lost her spotlight once a new toy came along. A toy that she literally made. I loved Forky too, and the fact that he thought that he was trash because he was meant to be trash (just like how Buzz Lightyear thought that he was a space ranger in the first film) was genuine. The fact that the first half of the film seemed like a short wasn't too big of a problem to me because all Toy Story films are kind of related to a short. I will make a separate review on this film later on in my blog, so I will end it here-- HOLY SHREK THERE'S THE FLY AGAIN--

How is 8-Bit Do?

Its a solid controller! Legit for tight 2D platformers. (I am talking about this controller)

Goodnight ya'll... When life gives you lemons, you use them to buy legit controllers like the one I mentioned before. 

Descrip-- Hold up, I think I've seen the fly...   OH MY GOSH!!!

Sorry this post was short. I just got back from a vacation in Turks and Caicos. By the way, check out www.arcabaran.com, my bro-fist's (code for brother's) blog. He's a Delta. Don't ask what that means. Also, I just took the Pottermore House Test and it told me I'm a Hufflepuff even though I am pretty sure I am either a Slytherin or a Ravenclaw.

Comments

Post a Comment